|30 Degree Celsius
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Equipped with all the high-tech machinery, our organization is engaged in providing the best quality grade Mi-OPA High Level Disinfectant.
The offered disinfectant is formulated by our skilled professionals using the optimum quality chemicals and latest processing techniques. Owing to its non toxic nature and instant action, the offered disinfectant is highly demanded among the clients. Prior to deliver, stringently tested to avoid any flaw. Furthermore, clients can avail this at the most affordable price.Features:
- Non toxic
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Rapid action
- Ready to use
- Non rusting
- Excellent material compatibility
- Flexible reprocessing
- Proven Safety
- Long Life
Mi-OPA is a rapid action high level disinfectant. The solution is able to kill all types of bacteria, myco-bacterium tuberculosis, viruses and fungi in less than 5 minutes. This increases the turnaround time for scopes and devices, thereby increasing operational efficiency of the hospital.Ready to Use:
Mi-OPA is available in a ready to use, stable formulation. There is no need to dilute or activate the solution.Non Rusting:
Mi-OPA is a neutral pH solution. Combined with corrosion inhibitors it provides o non rusting solution for high level disinfection.Areas Of Application:
Mi-OPA, is an high level disinfectant intended to disinfect heat sensitive reusable medical devices. It has excellent material compatibility and is suitable for reprocessing of instruments made of rubber, plastic, metal, glass and porcelain. It can be used for ultrasonic semi-automatic as well as completely automatic procedures. It can also be used in ultrasonic baths.Directions For Use:
- Manual Processing: Immerse device completely in Mi-OPA, filling all lumens and eliminating air pockets. Immerse for a minimum 5 minutes at 25°C or 12 minutes at 20°C to achieve high level disinfection.
- Re-processing using Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor: Set the temperature to 25°C with an immersion time of 5 minutes.
- Store at controlled room temperature, 15°10 30°C.
- For external use only
- Keep soaking trays covered at all times
- Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Wear personal protective gear like rubber gloves, eye shield while handling
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Flush skin, eyes with fresh water in case of contact
- In case of emergency, seek medical help
- Keep out of reach of children